6 February 2012

Sugar free Blueberry & Banana Muffin stack

Sitting watching t.v. last night, I announced to hubby that I was craving one of my Sugar Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins, with cream.

Being the kind and generous soul that he is, the next time he was venturing to the kitchen, he came back with this.

O.M.G.

You take a Blueberry & Banana Muffin and cut it in two, horizontally.

Next, onto the base of the muffin, you whoosh a covering of squirty cream.

Replace the lid of the muffin.

Squoosh another coating of squirty cream onto the top of the muffin and decorate with blueberries.

Now, I reckon that son & heir has got some kind of radar going on - or alternatively he's wired up the living room to his bedroom with some kind of c.c.t.v.  Because no sooner had I picked up the fork to dive in, than he appeared and did a creditable impression of Deputy Dawg, whilst making accusatory "Ooooh!" noises - which we took to mean "why haven't I got one of those?".

You'll be relieved to hear that once we'd taken his pal back home, hubby made one for son & heir, so he didn't go without.

Boy, but that was a totally brilliant thing to do with a sugar-free Blueberry & Banana Muffin.  Kind of defeated the object of it being sugar-free, but then I think we should skip lightly over that.  *chuckle*

.

5 comments:

  1. The middle was stuffed with blueberries too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it? Just goes to show, I was too busy stuffing it into my face, to notice! I just thought "ooh, this muffin has got a lot of blueberries in it - lovely!". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. You will have noticed that this week's subject for Food on Friday is bananas. How about linking this post in? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nudge Carole - I've just been and added it to the list. A bit belated, but better late than never! :)

      Delete
    2. thanks Jenny - hope you are starting to feel yourself again. Cheers

      Delete

I love to receive messages from you all, so if you can spare the time, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...