25 January 2013

Chillimage - hubby's photographic blog

Just 'cos I can, I thought I'd let you all know about hubby's new venture - a blog detailing his favourite photographic images, called Chillimage.

They are all his own work - photographs he's taken recently plus over recent years.

The blog is with Jux, which is very new - and is adapting and introducing new functions every day.  So if you can't find your way around it, or are confuddled by anything - either let me know here and we'll try to fix it for you, or hang on - because I'm sure they'll fix any problems as they go along.

It's a beautiful site, with beautiful pictures - including some of the food photographs from Rhubarb & Ginger.

https://chillibob.jux.com/ will find it!

 

8 comments:

  1. Amazing clicks dear loved all of them pefsonally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sireesha. :) He'll be very happy to know that you liked his photographs.

      Delete
  2. Some interesting photos there ... and it's an interesting new site. I usually like to be able to get a notification when something's happening etc. but there didn't seem to be anything like that. Do you think that will be sorted out Jenny ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie, so long as you join up with Jux and open an account, you get an email with "new activity". I'm not sure if it is every time something new arrives (unlikely) or weekly (rather more likely), as I'm only following Hubby at the moment - but it definitely happens! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenny, just letting you know that your link to Food on Friday: Slow Cooker was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Have a nice week.

    PS I will check your hubby's new site out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's quite good, you know. At least, I think so. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive messages from you all, so if you can spare the time, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...